Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tasty Morsels!

I like food. Just in general. Everything from steak to crayons, although I should note the tropical flavors taste better.

Speaking of which, I still remember when the 64 color crayon box from Crayola was new. And they had the 8 crayon pocket with 'unnamed' colors that you had to submit names for? I toiled for hours upon unproductive hours trying to name them. If only I had known what I know now, I'd have just named them their hex values.

Regardless, none of mine got selected, though. Perhaps it was because I was naming them after variations of bodily products such as "phlegm" and "red snow."

If you didn't even have to think about "red snow," I strongly suggest you move to a warmer climate and visit the local urologist.

2 comments:

  1. "Dear Annie: I am a 35-year-old woman with four children, an advanced degree and no serious health problems, but I have compulsively and secretly been eating crayons for months. I don't mean chewing on a crayon here and there. I mean eating an entire 64-count box, and doing it several times a week. I can't stop, and I don't know why I'm doing this. I am too embarrassed to tell my doctor, because I know he'll think I am crazy. The box says the crayons are non-toxic, but I'm really eating a lot of them. And this is a really dumb question, but are they fattening? Why am I doing this? Am I crazy? Please help. -- Crayon Freak"
    http://shrinkette.blogspot.com/2005/02/urge-to-eat-crayons.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it's entirely too warm here and I have no urinary tract issues. Does that make me crazy if I still didn't need to think about "red snow"?

    ReplyDelete